Supporting veterans should be enjoyable. What better way to support a veteran than to enjoy a glass of Heritage Brewing Company beer? Heritage Brewing Company is two-thirds veteran owned. We recently ducked over to Manassas, Virginia to check out the brewery.
Heritage Brewing Company opened in January of this year and is already offering a variety of great beers in the American tradition. They offer both year-round and seasonal beers on tap in their tasting room.
Their year-round beers include:
- The Teddy, an East Coast Pale Ale
- Revolution, an American Amber Ale
- Kings Mountain, a Scot-American Ale
How can you support them? Drop by their tasting room at 9436 Center Point Lane, Manassas, Virginia, to try a few styles of beer and take a growler to go. Alternatively, ask your favorite bartender if the restaurant can offer Heritage on tap. Unfortunately, they do not sell bottles or cans at the moment but they plan to produce their beer in cans in the near future.
Do you want to start a yoga studio in Falls Church but need to find space which is affordable? To be sustainable, you need to keep costs at a minimum while providing a proper environment for students and practitioners.
At Post 130, we invite you to consider our hall. Our hall is 1000 square feet and accommodates 85 people. It has Wi-Fi internet and other accommodations. We regularly rent our hall in the evenings but it is mostly unused during the day. Therefore, we can arrange an agreement in which you use the hall on a recurring basis for a few hours a week during off-peak times at a rate lower than the peak rental rate.
Besides yoga, we can offer the hall on a recurring basis for other uses such as:
- A training seminar classroom.
- A bicycle or running clinic on the weekend or in the evening during certain weekdays (we are next to the W&OD Trail).
- Any time space is needed.
Remember, we have some flexibility so feel free to ask us. If you’re interested, contact Bob, the Post Commander, at 703-533-1945.
Are you planning an event but you haven’t found a place to hold it? We can help. Post 130 has a 1000-square foot hall which can accommodate up to 85 people. We are conveniently located next to the W&OD Trail, a few blocks from downtown Falls Church.
Our hall is perfect for medium-sized social gatherings such as:
- Birthday parties
- Sweet sixteen parties
- Holiday parties
Our hall is also well-equipped for professional events such as:
- Training seminars
- Political party meetings (Post 130 is politically neutral)
- Business meetings
- Non-profit meetings
- Wi-Fi internet access
- Chairs and tables
- Serving and bar table
- Ability to purchase beverages from the Post 130 club
- Friday or Saturday event, 5 p.m. to midnight: $800
- Sunday event, 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.: $600
What do you need to do to inquire or reserve a date?
- Call us at 703-533-1945 to check availability
- Stop by and visit us at 400 N. Oak Street to view the hall
- Review and sign the rental agreement
- Provide a 50% down payment to reserve the hall for a specific date
- Pay the balance in cash one day before the event or by check one week before the event
¿Necesita un lugar en Falls Church para celebrar una fiesta o reunión? El salón de Post 130 es 1.000 pies cuadrados con capacidad para 85 personas. Estamos situados en 400 N. Oak Street en Falls Church, cerca del Washington & Old Dominion Trail (W & OD Trail).
Hemos proporcianado nuestra salón para la comunidad hispana en el norte de Virginia. Nuestra instalacion es ideal para:
- Reuniones de negocios
- Seminarios de formación
- Reuniones sin fines de lucro (non-profit)
Los servicios incluyen:
- Wi-Fi internet
- Sillas y mesas
- Tabla de ración y el bar
- Evento viernes o sábado, 17:00 hasta la medianoche: $800
- Evento domingo, 17:00-22:00: $600
¿Qué es lo que tiene que hacer para informarse o reservar una cita?
- Llámenos al 703-533-1945 para comprobar la disponibilidad
- Venga y visítenos en 400 N. Oak Street para ver el salón
- Revise la cita y firme el contrato de alquiler (nuestro contrato es en Español y Ingles)
- Proporcione un pago del 50% para reservar la salon para una fecha específica
- Pague el saldo en efectivo un día antes del evento o con cheque una semana antes del evento
Visitors to our website –
Help support our troops, our veterans, and our country. Please try to shop for American-made products. The website below – – and there are probably others – – can help you get started.
The bar code on a product can provide information on the country of origin for the product. Note the beginning sequence of bar code numbers for selected countries below.
00-13 USA and Canada 49 Japan
050 Bangladesh 144 Sri Lanka
158 Taiwan 340 Honduras
356 India 392 Japan
460-469 Russia 484 Mexico
586 Pakistan 690-695 China
704 Vietnam 740-745 Central America
Please note: The country of origin indicated on a particular bar code indicates where the company that produced the product is headquartered, and may differ from where the product was actually manufactured. As a further check, look for a “made in” label on the product.
Good luck, and good shopping.