Interested in joining Legion Post 130?
You have two options: 1) stop by Post 130 and fill out a membership application, or 2) fill out the application below.
If you would like to transfer your membership from one Legion Post to Post 130 in Falls Church, please click TRANSFER MEMBERSHIP.
It’s only $30 a year and you get the following benefits:
- Discounts. More on discounts.
- Legion Monthly magazine. The magazine.
- A powerful force in our Nation’s Capitol. See what we are doing for you today.
- VA benefit assistance. Get help today by visiting American Legion National or come talk to us.
- Great camaraderie! See what’s happening at Legion Post 130. See what else Legion Post 130 has to offer.
Eligibility Requirements for Joining American Legion Virginia Post 130.
If you are currently on active duty, serving the United States honorably, anywhere in the world, or have served honorably during any of the following eligible war eras, we invite you to become a member of The American Legion Virginia Post 130.
- Aug. 2, 1990 to today (Gulf War / War On Terrorism)
- Dec. 20, 1989 to Jan. 31, 1990 (Panama)
- Aug. 24, 1982 to July 31, 1984 (Lebanon / Grenada)
- Feb. 28, 1961 to May 7, 1975 (Vietnam War)
- June 25, 1950 to Jan. 31, 1955 (Korean War)
- Dec. 7, 1941 to Dec. 31, 1946 (World War II)
- April 6, 1917 to Nov. 11, 1918 (World War I)
To join the American Legion Post 130, please fill out the following application:
To complete your application, you will meet with a Post 130 membership officer and provide $30 for dues and a copy of your DD-214 which has your social security number blacked-out to ensure your privacy.