Post History

American Legion Virginia Post 130 has occupied its current building since 1938/1939.  The building was originally used as horse stables but later converted into Post 130’s clubhouse.   In 1977/1978, the building was renovated to its current configuration.

Click here to see a list of our recent past commanders.

Please check back as we update Post 130’s history.

Legion Front BW

Old Glory